Liaoyang Petrochemical Machinery Design and Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
Address: Section 2, South Ring Street, Hongwei District, Liaoyang City, Liaoning Province
Landline: 0419-3666888, 3666338
Email: [email protected]
The solid tube billet is rolled into a hollow finished steel tube. No matter what kind of perforation and rolling method is adopted, the processing process for producing seamless steel tubes is the same, which can be basically divided into the following steps:
(1) Blank preparation. Including tube blank storage, tube blank inspection and surface cleaning, tube blank cutting and tube blanking and centering.
(2) Tube blank heating. The tube blank is heated by a ring-shaped heating furnace, and the tube blank is generally sent to the perforation process by heat centering after being discharged from the furnace.
(3) Perforation. Perforation is the process of piercing a solid tube blank into a hollow capillary tube. The inner and outer surface quality and wall thickness uniformity of the capillary will directly affect the quality of the finished product. Therefore, according to the technical requirements of the product, considering the possible supply situation, it is very important to use the perforation method correctly. The tube after perforation is called a capillary tube.
(4) Rolling pipe. The tube is rolled to reduce the wall thickness of the capillary tube to the required thermal size and uniformity of the finished tube. Rolling pipe is the main extension process of pipe making. Its shape selection and reasonable matching with the amount of deformation between the piercing process are the key to determine the quality, output and technical and economic indicators of the unit. The tube after the tube is called a waste tube.
(5) Sizing and reducing the diameter. The sizing is the final finishing process of the capillary, which allows the capillary to obtain the outer diameter thermal size and accuracy required for the finished tube. The reduction of diameter is to reduce the large diameter to the required size and precision, and is also the final finishing process. In order to reduce the wall while reducing the diameter, it is possible to reduce the diameter under the action of the front and rear tension, that is, the tension reduction. It is generally necessary to reheat the waste pipe by reducing the diameter and tension reducer.
(6) Finishing, inspection and packaging into the warehouse.
Liaoyang Petrochemical Machinery Design & Manufacturing Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. Yingkou Zhongchuang Network Technology Co., Ltd. provides technical support.